Date Posted: January 30, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 297492
Our client in Wilmington DE has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager.
- Licensed CPA with experience in servicing small to mid-size corporate and personal clients for write-ups, tax returns, consulting, and advisement.
- Review and manage staff deliverables including tax returns, extensions, tax planning calculations, and write--?up work for all entity types C--?Corp, S--?Corp, LLC, Non-Profit, gift, multi-state and Franchise.
- Research the implications of tax laws and advise clients on tax related issues.
- Respond to IRS and state agency audits, inquires, and tax notices.
- Knowledge of payroll and its compliances.
- Knowledge in real estate and construction accounting a plus
- International tax experience a must. Experience filing forms ITIN applications, etc.
- Manage, develop, and mentor staff/managers on projects
Education and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- CPA licensed. Must be current on all CPE’s
- 10+ year’s prior experience in public accounting tax experience.
- Significant supervisory experience (5 years plus).
- CPA must be efficient with time management, accuracy and highly motivated.
- Must be reliable, dependable and work well with others.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task.
- CAF and PTIN Numbers
- IRS representation experience required.
Software Experience Desired:
- Microsoft Office Products
- Must have experience in computer network systems, electronic file storage and electronic processing.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!