San Ramon, CA
Date Posted: January 30, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297502
Our client in the Tri-Valley area is looking for confident, highly skilled and energetic Customer Service Representatives!
The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task (deal with open ended issues), be very detail orientated and organized (very thorough and follow up), have excellent grammar and spelling, be able to catch on quickly and have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. If you are seeking a great Career Opportunity, please apply now!!
Candidates with experience in Retail, Reception, Sales, Administrative, Account Management, Restaurant positions will be considered.
- Interacting with Home Owners, Technicians and Contractors about insurance policies
- Handle all claims in a fair and appropriate manner and according to the given guidelines
- Verify that the caller's plan is in force
- Authorize the contractor to perform the work as described and agreed upon
- Assign and dispatch technicians for work orders as appropriate
- Handle all emergency and non-standard service requests quickly and efficiently, keeping the plan holder informed on progress at all times
- Escalating calls through the proper channel
- Provide excellent customer service on every call
- Customer Service is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service
- Inbound and Outbound Calls
- At least 1 year experience in customer service
- Call Center experience a plus
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good typing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. Excel and Word
- Must be able to learn proprietary computer system
- Excellent skills in written and verbal communication
- Bilingual a plus
- Must have good spelling and grammar skills
- Self starter with strong work ethic
- Quick learner
- Excellent attendance and punctuality is required.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team members’ hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay