Union City, CA
Date Posted: January 30, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297520
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
We have a client in Union City that is seeking a Food Production/Sheeter Associate
General Purpose of Job:
This position performs a variety of duties such as, cleaning and inspecting the machines and making sure they are ready for production; general janitorial work will be expected as well. The main duty will be packing which involves placing bread sheets in cases and helping lift the cases.
- Sliding empty trays on a conveyor belt to collect dough and then fill the racks with these trays.
- Must be willing to train in mixing department as well.
- Perform work in a fast paced environment, maintain production and quality requirements.
- Occasional heavy lifting required
- Follow safety policy and procedures.
- Follow all GMP’s.
- Maintain proper housekeeping of area and equipment.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Dress code: Khaki's and white t-shirt. Must practice good manufacturing practices.
Shift: Monday - Thursday, 4:00A.M. to 2:30P.M.
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay