Salary: Up to $16/hour DOE
Date Posted: January 31, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297571
Warehouse Selector - Distribution
PrideStaff, a National Staffing System, is currently looking for energetic, goal-oriented individuals to join a large distribution company. They are currently looking for experienced Selector for various shifts.
Selectors maintain a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service. May package and wrap product and/or build pallet. Records weight or counts of products selected to ensure accurate billing.
Warehouse Selector Responsibilities
- Perform order picking as scheduled or assigned.
- Comply with all applicable state health and safety codes.
- Maintain clean and sanitary operating environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Leader, Associate Team Leader, Supervisor, or Facility Leadership.
- Labeling of products during selection process.
Warehouse Selector Requirements
- 6 months recent warehouse experience preferred
- Experience with pallet jack
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and warehouse safety
- May be requested to complete drug test and background check
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!