Salary: $37-$42K Annually
Date Posted: May 23, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297606
Assistant Project Manager
Our client is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the installation and distribution of a wide variety of commercial construction products and services. They are well known for their high quality work built on timely service and value. The successful candidates will posses a number of skills with willingness to learn and grow.
- Gain experience by assisting a Project Manager with a variety of behind-the- scenes tasks
- Contribute to a more successful project by maintaining the organization of the project file
- Contribute to a proactive approach by tracking & following up on a variety of details
- Track/follow up on submittals, approvals, samples, purchase orders, delivery dates, ect. to give a “dashboard” overview of the project status
- Assist in preparing submittals to submit for approval
- Maintain the organizational integrity of the project files to provide more efficiency for the Project Manager when looking for information
- “Special Assignments” on occasion to contribute to the overall success of our client
- Intermediate computer skills
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, & Office
- Basic ability to read and interpret plans and specifications
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to keep multiple tasks organized with interruptions
- Strong organizational skills
- Good problem solving skills
- The Project Assistant will be assigned to a Project Manager for supervision & training and report to the General Manager through their supervisor.
- They will also be working with other Project Managers.
- Associates Degree is highly desired
- High School graduation or GED is required.
- This is an entry level position with opportunity for advancement in a variety of directions
Pay Rate: $37-$42K Annually
Schedule: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mon-Fri - flexible hours
PrideStaff Portland is a locally owned and operated Staffing Agency. PrideStaff is a winner of the coveted “Best of Staffing” Diamond award for 5 consecutive years for the highest level of satisfaction as rated by our valued Employees and Clients. Over the years, PrideStaff has been a consistent industry leader, developing technology and service processes that allow our organization to deliver superior performance. When it comes to your success, we leave nothing to chance. Allow us to support your job and career search and see the difference PrideStaff can make for you!
Call today to apply! 971.371.4028