Salary: $17/hr to $19/hr
Date Posted: May 21, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297617
Inside Sales Associate
Our client is a locally owned and operated company that specializes in the installation and distribution of a wide variety of commercial construction products and services. They are well known for their high quality work built on timely service and value. The successful candidates will posses a number of skills with willingness to learn and grow.
Working primarily on the computer and telephone, you will be responsible for proactive selling to new and existing customers, converting inquiries received into the business, negotiating prices, processing orders.
To use your sales experience, positive interaction skills and industry contacts to improve sales.
- Write quotes, customer orders, and purchase orders to produce quality sales
- Review customer quotes/orders and factory orders to accurately write orders
- Track/follow up on customer orders to provide adequate successful sale
- “Special Assignments” on occasion to contribute to the overall success of our client
- 2 Years work experience in construction management or related field within industry.
- Proven ability to manage multiple customers in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Superior communication and organization development skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with customers and co-workers.
- Above average experience with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Sales Assistant will be assigned to and directly answer to a Sales Associate for supervision and training. They may also work with other Sales Associates from time to time. There will be a yearly job performance review done by the General Manager.
2 Years of Construction Management experience with Division 10 and Division 8
Pay Rate: $17/hr to $19/hr ($35,000 to $40,000/yr) Depending on Experience and Qualifications
Schedule: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mon-Fri – Some flexible hours