Date Posted: May 24, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297681
A Real Estate Development company in Irvine that specializes in commercial and industrial development is seeking a Development Coordinator to support the Development Team on all phases of the pre-development process as it relates to the project including administration, scheduling and reporting. This position is ideally suited for a highly motivated, detail orientated individual with a strong work ethic and an interest in real estate development.
This is a Temporary to Hire position paying $20-25/hr depending on experience plus excellent benefits. This is a company that focuses on the health and wellness of their associates.
Please submit resume for immediate consideration - Job 297681
- Assist Development Team with entitlement, due diligence and permit research, completion of applications, management of project files and coordination with architects, engineers and various departments within various municipalities.
- Create Professional Service Agreements based on vendors service proposal, determine ownership legal entities, ensure insurance requirements are satisfied, monitor progress of the work being conducted, track cost to date.
- Perform administrative duties as needed including maintaining development files, calendars, coordinate meetings, conference calls, filing, draft correspondence and update budgets and reports as needed.
- Send Bid invitations, process Bid memos, Addendums, and RFI's and distribute Bid drawings
- Coordinate and manage multiple projects at any given time.
- General day to day office duties (maintaining office and kitchen, stock and clean, answering calls, copying, filing, mail, fedex, etc.)
- Track and process Subcontractor/Owner change orders and purchase orders
- Maintain project files
- Code invoices
- May also request/track all close-out information and facility correspondence between Owner and Project Manager
- Willing to travel when needed to the Inland Empire.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong Administrative background required.
- Computer skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Real Estate, Construction and/or land development knowledge preferred.
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks daily.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently while meeting strict deadlines.
- Ability to handle fast paced work environment.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Detail Oriented.
- Team Oriented