Date Posted: February 12, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 297732
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE- OEM
The OEM Customer Service Representative is responsible for the delivery of high quality customer service to internal and external customers supporting the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) market. This individual should strive daily to continuously improve our service standards to these customers by ensuring their product needs are taken care of in a timely and professional manner. This position maintains "hands on" involvement in the day-to-day customer service activities, which include but are not limited to taking customer calls, entering orders into M3 ERP, analyzing customer forecasts, reviewing inventory reports and pointing out inventory gaps to our Planning Teams so that we have strong, constant product flow to our OEM customers. This individual must take a proactive approach to anticipate the needs of our customers and prevent any interruptions in service by developing and interpreting customer forecasts and managing internal supply changes. This individual must have the ability to positively and collaboratively interact with members of a team, support sales and be a self-starter working and thinking independently.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Order Entry for OEM customers.
- Navigate and communicate with customers via customer web portals and other internet-based services.
- Participate in customer calls on a daily/weekly basis.
- Support Planning activities with our Planning team to ensure we have products in the pipeline to support the production schedules of our OEM customers.
- Actively participates and contributes ideas in meeting customer service company standards.
- Supports team selling efforts, inquiry follow up, on time delivery, order accuracy, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Maintains inventory accuracy by correcting inventory errors with designated company inventory manager.
- Develops a high level of expertise in our computerized order entry invoicing, and inventory programs. Focus on customer satisfaction and zero defects.
- Develops an expertise for identifying product availability, and product lead times within our company’s capabilities.
- Maintains accurate and organized records of all transactions including orders, credits, returns and account status reports.
- Occasionally meet with customers off-site
- All other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional phone and email skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point. Infor M3 experience is not required but preferred. Ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and follow-through are necessary.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents, write routine updates/reports and correspondance, and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Ability to interpret documents and write reports and correspondence.
- Secondary language skills are a plus.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one (1) to three (3) years of customer service experience. Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Experience working in a manufacturing environment or global business preferred.
Candidates must pass a PrideStaff background check and drug screen, and must provide two professional job references.
Staffing Done Right!
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
· Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
· Dental and Vision Plan Options
· Short-term Disability
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Holiday Pay
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment now, but you are not temporary to us! We want to be your life-long talent agent.
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find a job that fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with an agency committed to being your long term partner in staffing.
Work with PrideStaff!
Apply today by calling (330) 510-5700.
Or visit: www.pridestaff.com/akron for a list of this job and many others.