Lake Success, NY
Date Posted: February 1, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297789
Currently seeking a Junior Loan Processor! This is a temp to hire position. Ideal for those not currently employed.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm
Base hourly pay rate with commission on every loan closed.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Interview borrower and complete loan application package prior to submission for processing; compiles other necessary borrower documentation
- Complete application (1003) form
- Attend sales meetings
- Work with vendors, title companies, banks, etc. to gather the necessary information for a complete loan file
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of loan documentation necessary for loan approval and closing
- Research information through various websites
- Other duties as necessary including learning all federal and state mortgage compliance laws
- Must have at least 1 – 4 years of previous experience processing loans
- Knowledge and understanding of the types of mortgage lenders and their requirements, mortgage options and programs, and the federal laws and guidelines governing the industry
- Ability to analyze applicant’s financial status, credit and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting of loan
- Computer proficiency with MS Word and Excel, Knowledge or use of Calyx software a plus!
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid interpersonal skills to deal with clients and lenders
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company