Date Posted: February 7, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 297792
Assists with a variety of warehouse duties, including receiving and stocking inventory, packing and shipping orders, and loading trucks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintains clean shipping supply area; complies with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Identifies damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
• Identifies areas for improved efficiency in the warehouse
• Compiles inventory balances as needed.
• Ensures machinery is serviced and functional.
• Carry outs additional tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor / manager.
Generic Material Handler duties
• Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
• Loads and unloads materials.
• Stacks or assembles materials.