Date Posted: February 5, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297793
Entry Level Sales Representative
Have you been looking to get into corporate sales? Are you innovative and looking for an employer who encourages creativity? Then say no more! Our Las Colinas client is kick starting a new Inside Sales training program, and they are looking for energetic individuals to join!
This will be a 3 month training in corporate sales, and this could be the beginning to an exciting new career for you!!! During the first month, you will attend seminars, classes, complete self-guided training, and learns the ins/outs of their business. During your second and third month, you will begin to put your knowledge to use by making outbound cold calls to other businesses.
Our client is an international cyber security company. It will be your job to identify other businesses that will benefit from a partnership!
What they are looking for:
- Entry level, less than 1 year of sales if any.
- Open professional background- retail, restaurant, recent grads, etc.
- Need the HUNGER and DRIVE to be successful
- Candidates need to be “sales-oriented”
- Can’t be scared of cold calling or rejection
- Someone with an interested in technology or cyber security
- CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO STAND MOST OF THE DAY= set up to stand 2 hours at a time, then 45 minute sitting break, then back at it dialing/standing for 2 hours
- Very hip/trendy office space, wanting to make it very collaborative and innovative
- No specific desks, almost bar height tables to stand at and work
- Very fun atmosphere, want people to remain energized and engaged.
- 90 day temp, $16.83 per hour
- $35,000 base with potential $35,000 bonus annually once permanent
- 8-5, M-F right now, but hours may be extended/changed as the designated area starts to fill up
- Employees will be provided a list of new prospects to contact via SalesForce
- ROOM FOR GROWTH, want someone who wants a career at their offices
Think you are up for the challenge? Apply now!!