Date Posted: February 1, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 297819
- Greets vendors, customers, job applicants and other visitors, and arranges for transportation services, when needed.
- May operate a switchboard to route incoming calls and place outgoing calls.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We do this by remembering what is most important: YOU! We focus on your desires and the type of company and employment you want to grow in, rather than directing you to the company that is most convenient for us. YOU are our partner and we never forget that.
- Excellent customer service and bright personality!
- Computer literacy with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.