Date Posted: February 2, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297891
PrideStaff is currently seeking an Manufacturing Operator for a local manufacturing company. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated hard worker with a positive attitude to learn a skilled trade! Responsibilities include daily production of plastic parts in a clean room environment.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Injection Molding Machines loading and unloading product and material.
- Assemble a variety of plastic parts in a clean room environment.
- Keep detailed records for product trace-ability.
- Daily email report at the end of each day.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient with computers and computer software.
- Good eyesight for small parts.
- Good hand dexterity for small product assembly.
- Able to read and follow detailed instructions.
Come Join Us.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!