Date Posted: February 2, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 297919
Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist with Laser Pro experience to join their growing team.
The Commercial Loan Documentation Specialist is an integral part of our Loan Operations Team and process. We are looking for an experienced Loan Documentation Specialist with a strong background in the Commercial Lending area and has experience using Laser Pro.
EXPERIENCE MUST COME FROM A COMMERCIAL LENDING ENVIRONMENT.
Assists the Lending Department in meeting overall goals through the accurate and timely preparation of loan documents using Laser Pro software and all related documentation.
Additionally, responsible for confidential, complex administrative services to the Bank’s Lending Group. Duties include, but are not limited to, composition and preparation of confidential correspondence, reports and other documents.
At all times maintains a high level of effective, courteous, timely communications with both external customers and internal personnel. Knowledge of Laser Pro Lending Software preferred.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Analyze and review new loan and modification requests for document preparation. Order collateral searches, flood determinations, other pre-closing documentation as needed. Communicate with lenders, attorneys, settlement agents, etc. to coordinate, finalize and expedite the loan documentation/closing process.
- Prepare commercial loan closing documentation, including commitment letters and disclosures if needed, using an automated document system (Laser Pro) and related funding checks/wires. Review final documentation for accuracy. Attend loan settlements if needed.
- Process loan fees and appropriate system entries.
- Serve as backup to Loan Operations Specialist by accurately inputting new loans and modifications to core system following loan closing. Review system input of other loan operations employees.
- Record liens on collateral in an accurate and timely manner following the loan closing.
- Serve as backup to Loan Operations Specialist in performing post-closing procedures, including scanning and assemblage of loan files, review of loans documented by other documentation specialists and any related follow up.
- Prints, prepares reports, correspondence, etc. as directed.
- Supports the loan process by handling ancillary needs such as delivering documents, preparing releases for paid loans, etc.
- Back up for Loan Operations with respect to, but not limited to, draw and participation/borrower loan payment processing.
- Other tasks, special projects as assigned.
High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- 2+ years’ experience in commercial lending department as a loan administrator supporting commercial lenders or in a documentation preparation role
- 2+ years’ experience with loan disbursement process, GL accounts, processing payments, communication with customers and problem resolution, credit report ordering, various loan accounting-related functions
- LaserPro software experience is highly desired and a Paralegal background is a plus
- Advanced keyboarding skills.
- Intermediate or better language (verbal and written) skills.
- Moderate or better math skills.
- Intermediate reasoning skills.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong multi-tasking ability within high-paced environment while providing high level of accuracy.
- Working knowledge of Bank regulations, including Regulation B (Equal Credit Opportunity Act), Regulation C (Home Mortgage Disclosure Act), Regulation O (Loans to Insiders), Regulation Z (Truth in Lending), Fair Credit Reporting Act and Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act is required.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!