Date Posted: February 2, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 297926
5 STAR Professional Banquet Servers Needed - Various locations
Come join PrideStaff to put your talents and skills to work. PrideStaff has been working for over thirty-five years across the country in filling the needs for clients.
Qualified candidates will be able to get to locations with their own transportation and have the necessary uniforms for various events.
5 STAR Banquet Server job summary
Performing food and drink serving duties at dinners and special events while interacting with guests in a positive, friendly and efficient manner.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Set up for events by putting out tablecloths and place settings, arranging table placement and setting up a buffet
- Carrying plates of food on trays and serving guests
- Keep glasses filled; remove each round of plates and replenish utensils
- Perform cleaning tasks and breakdown of service
- Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous waitress, waiter or Banquet server experience required
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Excellent customer service skills
- A Banquet server MUST provide their own uniform which consists of 1 Black and one White tuxedo dress shirt, black bow tie, black pants, black socks and black non-slip shoes.
- Reliable and dependable transportation to various job sites is a MUST for this position
- Background check and Drug screen are required
Physical demands and abilities
- Ability to speak and hear
- Close and distance vision
- Frequently walking with some standing at times, possibly extended distances; ability to bend and climb stairs when necessary
- Frequently lift/carry up to 25 lbs.
- Occasionally lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!