Salary: Highly Competitive Salary Based On Experience
Date Posted: April 23, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 298011
Fire Sprinkler Designer - Direct Hire. Pay is based on experience.
PrideStaff is conducting a search for our Akron-based client who is looking for entry level or experienced Fire Sprinkler Designers. This is a family-owned business with a large Fortune 500 national parent organization. They have a great culture and looking for people like you to join their growing team. If you have AutoCad or an engineering background please apply for this job immediately.
Design Fire Protection Systems for all types of projects including Industrial, Commercial and Residential. Perform layout using AutoCad/HydraCad, and create hydraulic calculations & pipe lists for Pre-fabrication. Must be organized, efficient and work well with the design team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design & Layout of Fire Sprinkler Systems
- BIM modeling
- Hydraulic Calculations
- Field Surveying
- Listing for Fabrication
- Coordination between Trades
- Other duties assigned
- Associate or Technical or business discipline preferred or equivalent experience. Examples include: Architectural, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management Degrees.
- NICET certification preferred
- High mechanical interest
- Experience in the Fire Protection Design Field is required
- AutoCad experience and/or HydraCad experience is required
- Ability to multi-task to the extreme
- Valid driver's license and excellent driving record
- Excellent communicator, self-motivated individual with great organizational skills
- Only applicants who possess the minimum qualifications will be considered
- Candidates must successfully complete employment background check.
All Candidates must pass a PrideStaff background check and drug screen, and must provide two professional job references.
Staffing Done Right!
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
· Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
· Dental and Vision Plan Options
· Short-term Disability
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Holiday Pay
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment now, but you are not temporary to us! We want to be your life-long talent agent.
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find a job that fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with an agency committed to being your long term partner in staffing.
Work with PrideStaff!
Apply today by calling (330) 510-5700.
Or visit: www.pridestaff.com/akron for a list of this job and many others.
JOB ID: 298011