Date Posted: February 4, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 298050
PrideStaff, a firm specializing in recruiting for Central Oregon business, is seeking an ambitious Internal Auditor. In this role you will be responsible for the planning and execution of audit work for various audit responsibilities. As an Internal Auditor you will be responsible for the timely and accurate completion of assigned audit projects, as well as, strong analytical skills and accounting knowledge. This is a full-time position, working for one of Bend’s largest companies. Pay range is DOE.
Job Duties May Include:
- Assist in the planning of audit programs and test plans.
- Perform and complete audit programs in accordance with program objectives.
- Plan and execute updating the process controls and testing of these controls.
- Update the controls remediation progress report.
- Develop a good understanding of the company’s processes and controls.
- Perform internal controls testing in accordance with designed test plans.
- Document audit results in accordance with the test plans.
- Communicate issues encountered to the Internal Audit Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS Degree in Accounting Required.
- CPA Designation Required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in public accounting or an internal audit position.
- Basic knowledge of GAAP, GAS, internal controls, and audit work paper preparation.
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, Google Sheets and Docs, and Showcase.
- Must be self-managed and able to use time effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work closely in a team environment.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
Supervision: This position has supervision. The employee will meet as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments. The employee does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. Although this position will be in an office environment, at times this position may be required to lift up to 20 lbs. The employee will be required to have the ability to stoop, kneel and handle objects for filing.