Salary: Up to $13/hr.
Date Posted: February 4, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298061
PrideStaff is currently seeking an entry-level Scale Technician for a local company. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated hard worker with a positive attitude to learn a skilled trade!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with performing duties of testing, calibration, installation, and regular maintenance of the described equipment.
- Assist with setting up and troubleshooting equipment using supplied tools
- Assist with troubleshooting and calibrating both mechanical and digital scales
- Document all test results and provide complete paper work to quality standards
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work environment at all times
- Maintain equipment, tools and PPE
Knowledge and Skills:
- Mechanical/electronic and or technical background in an industrial environment a plus
- Computer literate
- Strong customer service skills
Come Join Us
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!