Date Posted: February 5, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 298071
WAREHOUSE LEAD/SUPERVISOR in Alpharetta
The Warehouse Team Lead plans, organizes and monitors the receiving, storage and distribution of all windows and building materials items received, ensuring a smooth and consistent operation so parts and supplies are located and distributed properly in an effective and efficient manner as needed.
- Make proper assignments and ensure efficient allocation of resources.
- Monitor the unloading of all materials into the Warehouse.
- Ensure materials are staged for counting and inspection.
- Ensure receiving reports accurately report material received.
- Resolve discrepancies with accounting regarding invoices, packing slips, and receiver reports.
- Maintain a safe and healthful working environment by promoting safety at all levels of the operation.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant warehouse experience
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Expertise with PC and Microsoft Office products required
- Ability to motivate, measure, and lead teams effectively
- High school graduate required; Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent
- Ability to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat, or crawl
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to reach over head to grasp materials
- Strength: lift, carry, push, pull and or move up to 100 pounds
- Handle and maneuver over-sized large materials up to 500 lbs. with assistance (i.e. forklift and or second person)
- Healthy vision
A competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.