Date Posted: February 5, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298112
PrideStaff, a firm specializing in recruiting for Central Oregon business, is seeking a Receptionist for a local Medical Aesthetics company. The right candidate will have experience in a medical receptionist role, customer service skills, and a professional attitude. This is a full time, long term opportunity with a growing company.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Answer all incoming calls and be able to answer questions or transfers call to the appropriate person
- Check clients in and out
- Schedule new appointments and encourage follow up appointments
- Assist clients with questions and purchases of beauty products in office
- Manage charts for patients
- Respond to client emails
- Opening and closing of office, including light cleaning
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working in a Medical Aesthetics office, or similar environment
- Professional discretion is required in this role
- Ability to learn quickly and multitask
- Proven record of customer service and sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to provide 2 professional references
Confidentiality: This position will be handling confidential personal data and information that belongs to PrideStaff’s clients and candidates.
Supervision: The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments. The employee does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and have flexibility to work full time and on the weekends as needed. The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. This position will be in an office environment. The employee will be required to have the ability to stoop, kneel and handle objects for filing and other duties assigned.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!