Salary: $20-25 hour DOE
Date Posted: February 5, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298130
Quality Assurance Manager
PrideStaff, a recruiting firm specializing in staffing for Central Oregon businesses, is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance manager for a dynamic local client.
Do you have experience performing quality assurance processes in aerospace manufacturing and fabrication? Are you detail oriented? This is a full-time M-F position 08:00am-05:00pm. Pay is $20-25 hour DOE.
- Monitors the effectiveness of the quality system through the suitable audits on systems and suppliers and analysis of corrective actions.
- Maintains the inspection department and calibration function.
- Administers and leads the corrective action function.
- Conducts or delegates quality system training for all employees.
- Administers the nonconforming material procedure and leads meetings.
- Ensures that the quality system is kept current.
- Provides periodic assessment of the effectiveness of the system.
- Manage any internal and external audits.
- Recommends strategies to the Management team for meeting quality objectives.
- Complete in-process, and finished product inspections to determine if products are in compliance. during manufacturing and prior to shipping.
- Tag and isolate non-conforming parts.
- Write non-conformance reports ensuring compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- Investigate non- conformance and follow up with decisive corrective action.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Quality Assurance manager/ Inspector in a busy CNC fabrication and machining environment with AS9100 or ISO9001 or a more stringent FAA certification.
- Experience in process documentation and ability to identify deviations from specifications.
- Assist in the development and writing of work instructions and SOPs.
- Ability to handle QA project schedules to include Internal Audits and basic Training for New and current Employees.
- Participate in Monthly Quality Reviews with management to ensure targets are appropriately set and met, while ensuring continual improvements are made.
- Must have working knowledge of GD&T, gage calibration and CMM operation.
- Proven effective written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS office applications.
- Must have excellent problem solving and listening skills.
- Above all a professional attitude and ability to work well with fellow team members, suppliers and customers.
- Must be able to provide 2 Professional References.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours.
- A proven history of delivering exceptional work.
Supervision: This position has direct supervision. The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and work full time during normal business hours Monday through Friday. Overtime and work on weekends may be needed. The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!