Date Posted: February 6, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 298151
PrideStaff, a firm specializing in recruiting for Central Oregon business, is seeking a Medical Assistant for a local Aesthetics company. The right candidate will be a Certified Medical Assistant and have experience in a similar role. Professional discretion is required in this position. This is a full time, long term opportunity with a growing company.
Daily Duties Include:
- Assist with all procedures
- Triage incoming patients
- Perform procedures such as, Chemical Peels and Microdermabrasion
- Drawing blood
- Cleaning procedure rooms
- Pre and post treatment care
- Answer any client questions and recommendations
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid Medical Assistant Certification
- Recent experience working in a Medical Aesthetics office
- Working knowledge of procedures and treatment plans
- Professional discretion is required in this role
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to provide 2 professional references
Confidentiality: This position will be handling confidential personal data and information that belongs to PrideStaff’s clients and candidates.
Supervision: The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments. The employee does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Basic Working Conditions: The employee must have their own method of dependable transportation and have flexibility to work full time and on the weekends as needed. The employee must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time. This position will be in an office environment. The employee will be required to have the ability to stoop, kneel and handle objects for filing and other duties assigned.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.