Salary: $40k to $50k
Date Posted: February 19, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 298263
Credit Analyst - Twinsburg Ohio - $40k to $50k Based on Experience
PrideStaff is conducting a search for their Twinsburg client for a Credit and Collections Analyst. PrideStaff's client is a fast-growing company with great benefits and a very positive work culture. This is a business-to-business Credit and Collections position where maintaining positive client relationships is key. A successful candidate must have a professional approach while working with clients and have a softer approach to discussing credit and collections issues.
Summary of Position:
To be responsible for the A/R management of designated accounts including establishing credit limits, approving orders, collecting account balances and resolving customer claims.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Contact all past-due accounts within designated territory and make arrangements for payment.
- Put accounts on credit hold, when necessary.
- Handle Accounts Receivable phone calls.
- Daily processing and release of orders on credit hold based upon receipt of funds.
- Process credit applications, including contacting credit references, setting credit limits, and sending approval letters to new customers.
- Resolve customer claims and disputed items.
- Print weekly and monthly A/R reports.
- Contact UPS and freight companies for proof of delivery to facilitate payment.
- Minimize losses due to bad debt.
- Assist Credit & Collections Manager and CFO as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Educational & Technical Qualifications:
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred.
Minimum Years of Experience Required in Specific Functions/Positions
- Three to five years of experience in accounts receivable/collection.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone and negotiation skills.
- Proficient computer skills in a Windows based environment (Microsoft Office products).
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical capabilities including basic knowledge of financial reports.
- Professional and confidential.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Skilled at negotiating settlement of past-due accounts while maintaining good customer relations.
- Good problem solving skills regarding non-payments.
- Ability to function and concentrate in a very busy office environment.
- Ability to spend 70% to 80% of the day in a seated position.
- Ability to spend long periods of time working on a computer.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a 401(k) plan, paid time off accrued monthly, 8 paid holidays, and four personal days per year. This client also offers MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION and others benefits such as Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance and many others!
We conduct pre-employment testing for alcohol, illegal drug use and nicotine, as allowed by local, state and federal law.
The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Conditions may require the Company to modify this job description and the Company reserves the right to exercise its discretion to make such changes.
PrideStaff is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Recruiting Done Right!
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources.
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment now, but you are not temporary to us! We want to be your life-long talent agent.
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find a job that fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with an agency committed to being your long term partner in staffing.
Work with PrideStaff!
Apply today by calling (330) 510-5700.
Or visit: www.pridestaff.com/akron for a list of this job and many others.
Job # 298263