Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Date Posted: February 20, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298302
Pridestaff is seeking a PMO Administrative Assistant for a growing Palm Beach Gardens corporate office on a temp to hire basis. Ideal candidate will be a self-starter with experience working in a project environment, excellent organization and administrative skills. Monday – Friday full time hours.
- Coordinate & schedule meetings for the managers within the PMO
- Compile data and prepare deliverable status when applicable
- Participate in meetings and/or conferences and take and transcribe minutes of meetings; create presentations
- Initiate process improvement recommendations
- Day-to-day administration of PMO tools (Innotas and Jira) including communications
- Assist with administrative tasks associated with on-boarding new employees. Ensure location is identified, equipment is ordered, IDs are created, etc. and off-boarding
- Assist project managers by coordinating PMO activities such as training and communication materials
- Assist with the processing of email when required
Knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration preferred
- 2+ years of project coordination experience
- Proficient in Microsoft products such as MS Project, Word, Excel
- Knowledge of project management systems such as Innotas, Jira, Pivotal Tracker preferred
- Strong customer service and listening skills
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to multitask
If you’re a qualified Admin up for the challenge and seek future growth potential to work as a Project Manager, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter “PMO” on subject line with salary requirement.
PrideStaff recently received the highest staffing agency honor having been named to the 2017 Best of Staffing® Client List. Fewer than 2% of all staffing agencies in North America earned the 2017 Best of Staffing® award for providing remarkable service quality to their clients and associates. Come join our team!