San Leandro, CA
Date Posted: February 6, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298324
We have a Client that has an immediate need for an Expeditor/Purchasing Assistant. This is a Great opportunity to work for a Great company.
General Description: Directs and coordinates activities of personnel engaged in purchasing and distributing materials, equipment, and supplies in an organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Work with Service Purchasing on subcontracts and material purchases
- Follow up with suppliers on material delivery/schedules
- Communicate with field personnel to answer questions and help facilitate future repair call schedules and/or approvals
- Communicate and facilitate activities for internal clients such as PMs, Managers, Area Coordinators, and CSRs
- Log purchase orders issued
- Log delivery dates
- Track equipment arrivals
- Issuing of change orders for equipment being released from PO’s
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Working knowledge of MS Office products (Windows XP, MS Word, MS Excel, and Internet Explorer) and Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Well organized
- Ability to multitask
- Goal oriented
- Ability to handle pressure and hectic pace
At Pridestaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay