Salary: up to $12.00/hr
Date Posted: February 6, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298375
PrideStaff is working with companies that are looking for Energetic, Goal-Oriented People to join their team. They are currently looking for experienced shipping & receiving associates.
Job Duties may include:
- Accurately assemble orders and prepare goods for shipment by building pallets using box size, weight, and height
- Completes shipping reports
- Analyzing and evaluating complex problems and coming up with solutions
- Creating shipping documents and entering shipment information
- Prioritize workflow and manage your time
- Drive a forklift as needed
- Use computer and perform data entry as needed
- Recent Shipping & Receiving experience is required
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a shipping department
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision while meeting goals in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize and meet productivity requirements
- Responsible and dependable individual
- Basic math and computer skills
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to think independently
- Able to lift 20 lbs repetitively, up to 50 lbs
- Forklift experience with certification (preferred)
- Must be available 5-6 days a week with availability to work overtime and weekends
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!