Salary: $12-$15 per hour
Date Posted: November 7, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298388
Shipping / Receiving
$12-$15 per hour depending on experience
Long term opportunity
20 miles south of Fort Worth
Monday through Thursday, 6:00 AM to 4:30 PM, frequent overtime on Friday and Saturday
Work area is air conditioned
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, and requisition to determine items to be moved and/or distributed.
- Load materials onto trucks.
- Transfer materials from the receiving area or production area to storage.
- Verify counts, weights, and measurements of incoming and outgoing shipments with bills of lading, invoices, and orders.
- Record information using a computer and complete requisition forms.
- Operate forklift to transport materials.
- Place materials in racks or bins according to part number sequence.
- Fill requests for materials and tools for the production area.
- Mark materials with identification information.
- Arrange parts in specified sequence for production operations.
- Prepare packages for mailing and shipping.
- Accurately complete required paperwork.
- Comply with safety policies and procedures.
Experience / Skill Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions and able to write simple notes.
- Must be able to do basic math.
- Able and willing to pass a urine drug screen.
- Clean background, Class C misdemeanors will be considered.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have consistently good attendance.
- Must have a good attitude and work hard.
- Must get along well with co-workers and enjoy being part of a team.
- Must be able to stand continually during work.
- Must be willing to work overtime when required.
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds.
- Must have steel toed shoes or boots.