Date Posted: February 6, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 298436
Healthcare Office Assistant
Are you professional? Have an eye for detail? Organized? If so, come join PrideStaff. We are recruiting for two temporary positions for a Healthcare Office Assistant in Bend, OR. This position is perfect for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, customer service oriented environment. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established company. The position will require someone who is available immediately and can work M-F between the hours of 7am-3:30pm or 10am-6pm.
Job Duties Include:
- Provide front of house reception and registration for customers and patients
- Professionally answers inbound department phone calls and responds to requests promptly.
- Processes walk-in requests and assists patients with completing a valid authorization for release of information.
- Works directly and indirectly with internal and external customers to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Maintains patient records in both electronic and paper format.
- Retrieves medical records, or other related material, from departments as needed.
- Organizational, problem-solving and attention to detail skills required.
- Provides release of information for continuing care requests.
- Preps, scans and indexes medical records to facilitate complete electronic storage.
- Including monitoring inbound electronic fax work queues and indexing per department procedure.
- Reviews and analyzes ED records record for completeness and accuracy following departmental and regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for quality assurance to ensure accuracy of medical records.
- Protect the confidentiality of medical record information.
- Recent and relevant work experience
- Typing skills, attention to detail, ability to file alphabetically and numerically.
- Computer experience
- Administrative/clerical skills such as faxing, copying, emailing and scanning and strong communication skills.
- Have a high level of attention to detail
- Must be able to work well as part of a team
- Have the ability to multi-task and work with more than one task at a time
- Ability to meet departmental standards for productivity
- Provide 2 professional references
Confidentiality: This position will be handling confidential personal data and information that belongs to PrideStaff's clients.
Supervision: This position has supervision. The employee will meet periodically as needed with their supervisor to go over pertinent goals and assignments.
The employee does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!