Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 per hour
Date Posted: February 6, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298441
PrideStaff has an immediate opening for a Project Manager in Tuscaloosa.
The Project Manager will plan, coordinate, implement and finalize projects according to specifications and deadlines, all while keeping the project within budget. Also, need to define the project’s objectives, create schedules and oversee quality control throughout the entire project by attaining resources, managing the team as well as third-party contractors.
Project Manager Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Develop, review, and manage design and drawing process
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Must have clean driving record
- Work week from 45 to 60 hours depending on the number of projects
- Position requires self-starter. Training will be given but applicants are expected to quickly take over and manage their own work.
- Position requires computer skills including Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and professional letter writing abilities
QuickBooks knowledge is a plus!!!
Construction Experience a plus!!!
Starting pay rate is $12.00 to $18.00 per hour depending on experience.