Date Posted: February 7, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298444
Office - Billing Assistant
- The Office/Billing Assistant will support processing all documentation and communication to insure all bills are processed correctly the 1st time to the best of their ability.
- Support the coordination of information regarding billing in-house, customers, and outside carriers as needed.
- This includes communicating effectively with office staff, customers and drivers/carriers, and the input of load data into our Prophesy Software system.
- Focusing your efforts on optimizing and improving the processes flow in order to insure customer needs are met through profitable, high quality, and cost effective services.
- Organizing and review documentation for errors, filing, scanning, data entry, notifying other office staff of any and all issues
- Meeting customer expectations regarding billing of shipments
- Making customer satisfaction the focus while processing billing
- Interacting professionally with team members
- Answer phones as needed to insure customer satisfaction and support of driver’s duties.
- High School diploma or an equivalent combination of education
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task, competitive attitude, goal oriented and self-motivated
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals and transportation documents (BOL, POD, etc.).
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Good PC skills including MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Prophesy Dispatch Software
- Familiar with or willing and able to learn DOT regulations
- Respect – extending dignity and respect to all people
- Integrity – fostering trust and a positive work environment
- Innovation – bringing creativity to the workplace
- Customer Focus – achieving company, department and personal goals through a strong customer focus
All candidates must be:
· At least 18 years old and can provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
· Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and/or drug screen
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Administrative Assistant a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to PrideStaff employees include:
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Coverage
· Competitive Salary
- PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
- With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
- As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!