Date Posted: May 21, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298473
We are looking for a Claims Specialist with experience in Medicare and Medicaid insurance for this Full-Time position. Join one of the fastest growing healthcare organizations in Louisville. This organization has experienced incredible growth and is continuing to grow, which means career opportunities for you! This is an immediate opening and we are looking for top performers within the field. If you know you have the skills and the knowledge to succeed in this role, don’t hesitate to apply and submit your resume today.
- Review assigned reports & correct claims that are on hold or rejected
- Monitor reports for delinquent accounts
- Perform insurance verification to determine coverage
- Insurance follow-up to identify reasons for non-payment
- Take action to have claims paid & respond promptly to inquiries, concerns & problems related to billing
- Improve revenue cycle with daily focus
- Direct experience with UB & 1500 electronic & hard copy billing forms and filing requirements
- CPT/HCPCS/UB04 revenue coding, modifiers, and billing regulations, documentation standards, fee schedules, third party billing and documentation standards.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and practice management systems.
- An overall knowledge of functions of medical offices/hospitals, understanding of compliance, knowledge of various payment systems, skill in researching and resolving problems and issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience interacting with personnel (clinical staff and finance/management/administration)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If this sounds like a great fit for you, we’d love to hear from you. Submit your resume to get the process started!