Date Posted: February 22, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298482
Join one of the fastest growing healthcare organizations in Louisville. You would be part of a team that will double in size by the end of this year, as well as participate in a relocation to their new corporate headquarters. The career opportunities are real and will scooped up fast because that is what we do for our clients. If you are a top performer, don't hesitate to forward your information & have a conversation about the opportunities within this quickly growing company.
Our client has procured our expertise to partner with them in a very significant way. Our job is to find, recruit, and acquire talent for their rapidly growing business. They are needing a new Full -Time Administrative Clerk with experience supporting a department or team.
Your experience & role will include the following:
- Data Entry.
- Pull Remits from Insurance payor portals.
- Research answers or solutions as needed.
- Respond promptly to inquiries, concerns and problems related to posting.
- Sort returned mail.
- Knowledge of HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Preferred knowledge of medical terminology, documentation standards, and third party billing.
- An overall knowledge of functions & activities of medical offices/hospitals.
- An understanding of compliance, skill in researching and resolving problems and issues.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and practice management systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with team members, management and other teams within the organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Adherence to strict confidentiality.
- Able to plan, analyze and prioritize workload.
- Meet deadlines and function independently.
- Able to work remotely and be independent.
- Ability to perform position responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Insurance payor knowledge.
- Insurance claims knowledge.
- Experience across multiple practice management systems, Intergy experience strongly preferred.
- Healthcare background strongly desired.