Date Posted: February 7, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298524
PrideStaff is partnering with a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Newnan, GA looking to hire an experienced Welder.
- Read and interpret project plans, blueprints and other written instructions and diagrams to perform task at hand
- Perform MIG, TIG and other types of weld based on project needs
- Field install welds, including duct work, light fixtures, vents, fans, metal sheeting and other parts
- Select proper fillers for jobs based on previous experience or project instructions
- Coordinate with field labor crew for efficient installations
- Conserve resources whenever possible to ensure budgetary integrity and client satisfaction
- De-bur and grind metal as necessary to achieve proper surface text
- At least 2 years of prior experience in a manufacturing setting
- Current and valid certifications a plus
- High School Diploma or GED required
Make sure you submit a copy of your most recent resume. If your resume is not attached, we will not be able to place you.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!