Salary: $11.00 - $15.00
Date Posted: February 19, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 298544
DELIVERY DRIVER DAYS 6:00AM-2:30PM
$11-$15 based on experience
A local company in the Akron area has an immediate need for a Delivery Driver.
Role and Responsibilities
- Following all company safety guidelines including usage of PPE and safe work practices
- Maintain suitable licensure to operate a motor vehicle in the state of Ohio
- Completing all applicable paperwork as determined by DOT
- Accepting parts requests from Warehouse Supervisor or employees in other departments
- Processing requests in a timely manner in order to maintain maximum efficiency throughout the facility
- Transporting product to and from other facilities and vendors in accordance with all company and DOT regulations
- Unloading containers and other truckload shipments at all outside facilities
- Correctly documenting all moves on all applicable warehouse forms and turning in to supervisor daily
- Maintaining accuracy of inventory and product organization of all outside facilities
- Verifying product quantities against all packing lists or other paperwork as provided
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Must have a valid OH driver’s license with a good driving record
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Ability to operate a 26’ non-CDL box truck with air brakes
Ability to operate a forklift and other material handling equipment
Ability to stand, lift, and walk 8-10 hours a day
Ability to bend, kneel, twist, and lift up to 75lbs on a continual basis
The warehouse is not divided into individual areas. Any employee can be moved throughout the department/facility based on job fulfillment needs
Ability to work in a fast paced environment with attention to detail and multitasking is a must.
Must be able to work in hot, cold, and wet conditions as required.
Recruiting The Right Way!
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities.
At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources.
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment, but you are not temporary to us!
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find what job fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with an agency committed to being your long term partnering in staffing.
Work with the PrideStaff!
JOB ID: 298544