Date Posted: February 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298663
PrideStaff, a firm specializing in recruiting for Central Oregon businesses, is seeking a Receptionist for local companies. This position will consist of various duties, such as, data entry, scheduling, first point of contact, and the use of multi-line phone systems. The perfect candidate will be skilled at multi-tasking, driven, and a self-starter. If this sounds like you, contact us today!
Receptionist duties include:
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically, and face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and takes dictation
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports
- Organize workflow to meet customer time frames
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Must have recent, relevant work experience
- Willingness to take assessment skill tests which may include, but not limited to Excel, Word, and Typing
- Minimum typing speed of 45 WPM
- A proven history of providing excellent work
- Able to provide 2 professional references
- Dedicated, passionate attitude from someone wanting to make a difference in their job
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!