Salary: $11.00 - $13.00
Date Posted: February 19, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298727
MACHINE ASSEMBLY (PAINTING Equipment) Akron, OH
$11.00-13.00 per hour based on experience + benefits!
Our client is willing to train the right person, with the right work ethic and strong desire to learn. There is a lot of opportunity to learn new things to add to your skill set. The company’s owner is very generous with benefits: Profit Sharing, 401k w/match, paid sick time and health care. They need candidates with strong work ethic, positive attitude and are willing to learn. MUST have perfect attendance which includes arriving on time, ready to work.
75% Painting and Prep
- Do all required in house painting of machines and machine components
- Do all required paint prep work (sanding, grinding and applying bondo) and final painting of machines and spare parts
- Will require use of overhead crane/ hoist, forklift, some heavy lifting.
- Basic knowledge of industrial paint spraying equipment
- Basic knowledge of fasteners, hand tools, air tools and equipment knowledge is a plus.
- Follow work order dates / priorities and routing issued by supervision / plant manager
- Responsible for your craftsmanship and accuracy (must be ready for assembly)
- Final paint inspections of machine or spare part is required before sending to assembly departments
- Final paint touch up when required before machine is crated and shipped)
5% Cleanliness of Paint area and Paint Booth
- Benches organized, free of clutter and debris
- Clean-up and sweeping, trash in trash cans
- Air hoses and electrical cords, tools in proper location
- Keep walkways clear; keep work inside yellow line whenever possible
10% Painting equipment maintenance
- Maintain painting equipment and keep in overall state of operation
- Maintain paint booth and keep in proper working condition
- Maintain air hoses and fittings, electrical cords and other related items
- There may be miscellaneous routine maintenance needed related to painting areas, but not listed above
5% reordering of assembly supplies
- MRO card ordering system
- Check upcoming jobs, check paint and paint supplies so it does not delay job completion dates
All Candidates must pass a PrideStaff background check and drug screen, and must provide two professional job references.
Staffing Done Right!
PrideStaff has won multiple Best of Staffing Awards for our great relationships with candidates. Our candidates consistently rank us as one of the top staffing agencies in the country. Over the years, we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career growth opportunities. At PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting to know you and advocating on your behalf with our network employers across the country. Our Recruiters will help guide you with career tools and resources. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our Field Associates that provides peace of mind as you live and work.
· Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
· Dental and Vision Plan Options
· Short-term Disability
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Holiday Pay
Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you! PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. We help you find the job that best matches your skills, interests, and goals. With locally-owned offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with 3,000+ employers. You may be on a temporary assignment now, but you are not temporary to us! We want to be your life-long talent agent.
See what some of our Field Associates have to say:
“They don’t make you pay to search for jobs, they are searching for you"
"PrideStaff was able to find a job that fit me"
“Without them I wouldn’t have the position I have now"
Work with an agency committed to being your long term partner in staffing.
Work with PrideStaff!
Apply today by calling (330) 510-5700
Or visit: www.pridestaff.com/akron for a list of this job and many others
JOB ID: 298727