Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Salary: $19 to $21/hour (DOE)
Date Posted: February 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298737
A manufacturing company in Rancho Santa Margarita is seeking a Full-Time Tool Crib Attendant for the 1st shift. The Tool Crib Attendant will provide standard and specialized tooling, quick response replacement tooling, maintain tooling inventory from receipt, issuance and return and, perform other relative tasks as assigned. This temp to hire position requires a focused individual who will follow process and who is seeking a career in tooling. The hours are Monday to Friday, 7AM to 3:30PM. The pay ranges from $19 to $21, based on experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Read and interpret blueprints.
- Issue tools, gauges and equipment to workers and maintains records of tools and equipment. Locates lost or misplaced tools and equipment.
- Performs the receipt, unpacking and storing of incoming Tool Crib purchased items. Ensures proper company mark labeling and identification on items and storage locations. Expedites delivery of goods to users within the company.
- Prepares periodic inventory or maintains perpetual inventory of tools and equipment. Maintain and monitor tooling inventory using tool management software.
- Unpacks and stores incoming tools and equipment and requisitions stock to replenish inventory. Inspects and measures tools, gauges and equipment for defects and wear and reports damage or wear to supervisor.
- Marks and identifies tools and equipment. Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 2-4 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Proficient use of email, Basic Microsoft Word and Excel.