Date Posted: February 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298749
Industrial Electrician - PLC Capable
Ground Floor Opportunity! - Direct Hire
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to become a key player at the launch of a brand new manufacturing facility!
Top of Form
Your industrial electrical experience including PLC programming, installation and machinery qualification will qualify you to become a huge asset in this brand new Breinigsville manufacturing facility.
Contact PrideStaff today for details! Our client is a manufacturer of metal food cans and t They ramping up their newest plant in Breinigsville, Pennsylvania and they need you!
This role is a great opportunity for an Industrial Electrician with maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment to thrive!
- Installing, troubleshooting, and repairing electrical units, controls, components, and related wiring
- Performing work that requires extensive knowledge of electrical schematics, including electronic theory and principles
- Modifying machinery and equipment to meet client’s stringent requirements
- Performing preventative maintenance on all equipment
- Adhering to all OSHA and company safety regulations
- Moving and installing existing or new equipment
- Maintaining inventory of electrical parts and motors, while advising management of purchasing requirements
- Operating mobile equipment, including forklift trucks, lifts, and booms to facilitate production
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Trade school certification preferred
- Minimum of three years related field experience
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, schematics and drawings, handbooks, specifications, equipment manuals, parts lists and other written materials
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools, electrical test equipment and related tools and instruments necessary to perform the job
- Demonstrated knowledge of Allen Bradley systems, VFD's, PLC's hardware and software, AC/DC circuits, 4-20 mA circuits and 440 MCC's
- Good troubleshooting skills, ability to diagnose and complete repairs in emergencies
- Ability to take direction as well as be self-motivated and work alone under high-pressure situations
- Flexible to work up to 12-hour shifts (days or nights), including weekends and overtime
- Physical ability to push, pull, bend, stoop, kneel, climb, walk, and lift up to 50 pounds, including working in confined spaces.
This position May Be Eligible of a Sign-On Bonus