Date Posted: March 14, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 298752
PrideStaff has clients in the area searching for experienced, proven individuals to assist with temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire positions. We are looking for people who are professional and who can represent any company well.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the enjoyment of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests. With PrideStaff, you will be treated fairly, with courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing and Recruiting agency that works for you! PrideStaff is seeking an enthusiastic leader to fill the position of Pest/Termite Control Branch Manager.
- Adhere to the mission and value of the company.
- Control and maintain service center equipment, supplies, computers, vehicles, materials and chemicals.
- Assist team of technicians on difficult projects and assignments.
- Ability to assess customer pest control needs.
- Ability to deliver quality customer service to residential and/or business locations.
- Responsible for the growth and expansion of the service center internally and externally.
- Ability to build strong relationships and enhance the lives of internal and external customers to create “Customer’s for Life.”
- Plan, direct and coordinate the operations of a service center.
- Administer and communicate corporate written and oral policies and procedures.
- Monitor service center budget.
- Manage service center to meet and/or exceed goals and objectives.
- Train, coach and develop technicians, inspectors, helpers and office managers.
- Ability to communicate the value of service to customers and to “close the deal.”
- Must have 1 to 2 years industry experience and/or training or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to act with integrity by keeping commitments.
- Must be able to meet and exceed sales goal.
- Must be able to motivate team and manage the overall sales process.
- Verbal and Written Communication is a must.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Proven sales background. Must be goal oriented.
- Stable work history is required.
- Excellent computer knowledge & understanding of MS Office, specifically, Excel & Word.
- Self-motivated. Work with a sense of urgency.
- Proven critical thinking and time management skills.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a background check including a drug screen.
- Ability to motivate and act as a role model by adhering to high standards of behavior and trustworthiness.
- Must be able to obtain a certified operator’s license.
- BA Degree preferred.