San Clemente, CA
Salary: $13+/hour (Based on Experience)
Date Posted: February 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298758
An established food company in San Clemente is looking for Production Associates. These are long-term positions and there will be openings for both 1st and 2nd shifts. This is an entry-level opportunity and training will be provided.
Individuals will be working in the production area performing a variety of duties including filling bottles, packaging and labeling, palletizing. Will be operating a manual pallet jack. Essential duties require standing, bending, stooping, lifting, pushing, pulling walking or being stationary for long periods of time. Moving or lifting weight up to 50 lbs. Duties are repetitive in nature.
- The 1st shift is MONDAY through FRIDAY, 7:30AM to 4PM, with the possibility of overtime.
- The 2nd shift is MONDAY through THURSDAY, 4PM until 2:30AM. (This is an "Alternate Work Schedule" of four 10-hour days…NO Friday, Saturday, or Sunday)
The pay is $13+ an hour (based on previous experience in food manufacturing). South Orange County residents are encouraged to apply!
- DRUG TEST
- BACKGROUND SCREENING
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of recent work experience in similar capacity is preferred.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Stable work history with some experience in manufacturing