San Ramon, CA
Salary: 18 - 21
Date Posted: February 9, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298818
Partner with PrideStaff where we work for you!
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization with branches across the U.S. – each office locally-owned and plugged into the community. We get to know you and proactively advocate on your behalf with leading employers. Our goal is to see you succeed!
We have a Client in San Ramon that is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team! Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and help maintain great levels of customer service.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and Dropbox.
Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the office.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office and field supplies and help maintain inventory
- Maintain client contact list and data base up to date
- Provide general support to field employees
- Make an average of 15 - 20 phone calls a day
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with managers and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from executive team.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- 3+ years of Administrative Assistant experience