Date Posted: February 9, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 298853
Front Desk Medical Receptionist (Bilingual) -
Pridestaff is seeking a full time Front Desk Medical Receptionist in the Gulfport area.
MUST BE BILINGUAL!
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-established, growing practice. Front desk experience in the medical field is a must. This position requires friendly and energetic, customer service and administrative skills. Applicants must be highly organized and dependable. The ability to effectively and professionally communicate with patients, co-workers, managers and physicians is critical.
Candidates must be able to maintain a professional image in appearance as well as over the phone. Providing courteous and friendly service to all patients while contributing to building a positive work environment is key!
- Greet patients, patient registration, telephone coverage and appointment scheduling
- Ensure patient information is accurate including billing information
- Inform patients of medical office procedures and policies
- Maintain and manage patient records
- Verify Insurance
- Move patients through appointments as scheduled
- Schedule patient appointments
- Inform patients of all services
- Collect co-pays and payments
- Obtain external medical reports as required by medical professionals
- Complete other clerical duties as assigned
- Ensure reception area is well maintained, neat and clean
- Safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Experience in the medical field and understanding of terminology