San Jose, CA
Date Posted: February 9, 2018
Job ID: 298924
Accounts Payable Specialist
The primary function of the AP Specialist is to perform all tasks related to Accounts Payable and ensure payments to vendors are processed in a proficient and timely manner.
- Develops and enforces processes & policies for A/P cycle.
- Determines appropriate general ledger accounts to book entries.
- Performs month end close functions, including reconciliation of accounts payable, accrual of appropriate invoices and research of financial statement expenses.
- Process and route invoices to appropriate budget managers for approval.
- Own the entire accounts payable process from invoice receipt to reconciliation and reporting.
- Research, resolve and respond to vendor inquiries.
- Processes weekly check runs ensuring signature compliance.
- May perform work with fixed assets and prepaid allocations.
- Perform various analysis and special projects as assigned.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- 4 to 5 years accounts payable experience required.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Strong communications skills.
At PrideStaff Financial, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer our Field Associate’s a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits package as a placed Field Associate include:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay