Date Posted: March 1, 2018
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 300863
HUMAN RESOURCE Assistant – Temporary position
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with administration of HRIS and maintain accurate masterdata.
- Filing and maintenance of employee files.
- Assist with recruitment, selection, and hiring process.
- Assist with employee communication and requests.
- Effectively maintains Human Resource records and utilizes HR systems.
- Accurately drafts HR related documents, presentations and reports.
- Actively assists with Workers’ Compensation administration.
- Effectively performs HR administration duties in a timely manner.
- Assist with HR projects as needed.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment, both within the H.R. Department and interfacing with others in the organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills. Advanced proficiency in Excel a must.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management.
- Excellent organization, planning, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of current Human Resource practices preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to be flexible and handle multiple tasks.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma required
Human Resource Experience a plus
Comments: Confidentiality is a primary function of this position.