Date Posted: March 21, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 301650
Salary: $16-17/hr DOE
Job Summary: Under direct supervision, compiles data, and prepares & researches basic customer invoices in accordance with department and policies, practices and procedures. Support company employees with office administration activities. Provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
Wages: Based on experience.
Shift: Days - Monday through Friday. Flexible schedule based on EE preference (7:30-4:30 or 8-5 or 8:30-5:30)
Duties & Responsibilities: Billing Clerk job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Job tracking and reconciliation support
- Purchase order tracking and support
- Review and reconcile daily paperwork
- Accounts receivable processing and support
- Prepare month-end closing entries and account reconciliation
- Assist with supplier and government reporting requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Job Requirements – Billing Clerk
Qualifications, Skills & Abilities: Candidates who fit the following criteria are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- Outgoing personality and able to deal with various personalities
- Organized with excellent follow-through of tasks
- Solid accounting skills, accurate, and detail oriented
- Minimum of a AA in accounting or 2+ years of solid accounting experience