Salary: $13.00-15.00 p/ hour
Date Posted: March 8, 2018
Job ID: 301911
Administrative Assistant (Part Time)
For a candidate who is entrepreneurial, wants to be around a start-ups, and wants to learn how to run and grow a business, this opportunity is a gold mine.
For candidates interested in learning more about the inner-workings of the cryptocurrency/blockchain industry, this opportunity is a gold mine.
• 20 FLEXIBLE hours per week (will add time as the individual shows they're able to take on further responsibilities and workload)
• Able to commit to at least 5 months.
Key Outcomes of the role
• Executive support. With the help of the admin (and support of the company HR Manager and Accountant), founder and President, is able to focus 100% of his time on interfacing with the market, regulators, and other key external partners (and not spend it on internal operational issues.)
• Scheduling/Logistics. Meetings are able to be scheduled and occur without hiccups (purpose, time, place/communication channel, travel, and agenda are clear and confirmed)
• Social Media Handles. Oversee securing of 15 distinct web domains and social media handles relevant to the brand.
• Operations. Collaborate with team and all relevant vendors to ensure operations run smoothly and to our standards.
• Vendor Payments. Ensure 100% of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable are processed on time.
• Payroll. Ensure payroll is run on time.
• Organized. Knows where to keep things, so they can be accessed when needed.
• Competent writer able to draft emails and memos.
• Good note-taking skills, able to capture key information from meetings and ensure it's filed in the appropriate place.
• Efficiency. Hates wasting resources. Avoids solving the same problem repeatedly.
• Adaptability. Adjusts to changing priorities and conditions.
These are extremely important competencies for everyone in the company:
• Does the right thing. Doesn't cut corners.
• Communicates clearly. Asks questions when needed. Delivers thoughts, ideas, and information clearly.
• Acts transparently. Is open and honest about their work.
• Develops wisdom. Learns over time.