Date Posted: March 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 301938
We are seeking Member Relations Representatives in the Largo area to join our highly motivated team!
Who You Are
You work collaboratively, yet independently. You are highly motivated and competitive, with a strong work ethic and exceptional customer service skills. You are charismatic, a go-getter, and have experience in a contact center environment, outbound calling, or other phone-based experience.
Do you like money? Are you hungry for success? Good! Our incentive structure combined with a base pay rate puts you in charge of how much you earn!
- Makes outbound calls to health plan members with the objective of scheduling an in-home health risk assessment with nurse practitioners, answer questions, provide resolution to participant and/or provider issues.
- Through outbound calls, explains the benefits of health risk assessments and overcomes objections.
- Accurately and concisely documents customer feedback and special needs indicated during each call in computer based system.
- Identifies and addresses the member’s issues and anticipates future needs by providing additional information, as needed.
- Navigates in a Windows-based system to access the appropriate information to service the customer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 6 – 12 months’ contact center and/or sales experience.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good command of the English language, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent data entry skills and proven ability to navigate multiple computer screens while conducting a customer call.
- Ability to work in a fast paced dynamic growth environment.
- Experience in a metrics driven, performance environment.
- Prompt and regular attendance required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. Join a company that rewards performance with opportunities to further develop your career. You will be supported with ongoing mentoring, training and the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
Interested in this exciting career opportunity? Apply today with Pridestaff so we can get you started!
All candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen.