Salary: Up to $14/hour DOE
Date Posted: March 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 301996
Assembly - Packaging Associate
PrideStaff, a National Staffing System, is currently seeking Assemblers and Packaging Associates to join a busy production company in our local market. 1st and 2nd shift team members are needed to maintain the production volume of the company.
Assembly - Packaging Associate Job Duties to include:
- Work in high volume team environment
- Package produce at high volume
- Load components into boxes on conveyor belt
- Set-up line clearance
- Work stationary for long periods of time and perform repetitive tasks
Assembly - Packaging Associate Job Requirements to include:
- Minimum of 6 months recent experience in production/assembly environment
- Able to meet assembly daily goals and deadlines
- Manual dexterity and efficiency in high volume environment
- Able to accomplish repetitive tasks as needed
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!