Date Posted: March 8, 2018
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 302029
Forklift Operator 1st/2nd shift (Warehouse Associate)
PrideStaff, a National Staffing System, is currently seeking a Forklift Operator/Warehouse Associate for a local manufacturing company. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual with a positive attitude to join this large client!
Forklift Operator/Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
- Operating forklift, pallet jack (manual or electric) and possible cherry picker
- Loading materials from production lines onto trucks and flatbeds
- Moving materials within the warehouse to facilitate production
- Performing various miscellaneous warehouse tasks
- Operating or cross-training on other various machinery, as needed
Forklift Operator/Warehouse Associate Job Requirements:
- Maintain safety practices at all times
- Minimum of 6 months recent warehouse experience
- Ability to work in a team environment under general supervision
- Familiarity with various types of forklifts is preferred
- OSHA Certification is preferred
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefits package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy, and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!