Salary: Salary Based on Experience
Date Posted: March 15, 2018
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 302034
Vice President of Manufacturing - Akron OH - Salary Based on Experience.
PrideStaff in Akron, a part of the award-winning PrideStaff National Staffing System, is happily working with a continued client in the area searching for a dynamic, embedded, and highly experienced Vice President of Manufacturing Operations for an organization with over 30 years in the market. This is a direct hire position for someone looking explore other potential opportunities in the Akron market.
The Vice President of Manufacturing Operations will work directly with senior and executive management. The ideal candidate will report directly to the company CEO and will oversee and manage day-to-day operations involving manufacturing, logistics, customer service, quality, shipping and receiving, facilities, etc.
Additional VP of Manufacturing Operations Responsibilities:
- Inbound and outbound transportation management
- Warehouse management
- Manufacturing planning
- Inventory management
- Staff management (approximately 100 employees)
VP of Manufacturing Operations Requirements:
- Masters Prepared in Business Administration or another similar program
- Exposure to strategic-planning and executive management
- Minimum of 5-10 years of broad experience in manufacturing operations management including planning, sourcing, logistics, etc.
- Exposure to manufacturing and quality best practices including lean
- Experience with ERP and MRP programs (Epicor a big plus)
- APICS certification a +
VP of Manufacturing Operations Benefits:
- Client has had year over year growth which has created stability and opportunity within company
- Top-rated Medical benefits
- Strong compensation structure to include strategic bonus programs
- Company paid education programs
- Paid gym memberships/fitness program
- Employee appreciation programs
- Company sponsored programs